Regulatory Compliance Training Sessions in Beijing and Shanghai, China
Following the two day FDLI conference, U.S.-China Food and Drug Law, in June 2011, FDAImports.com and ExporttoUSA.com.cn will provide three additional training opportunities FREE in Beijing on June 15, 2011 and in Shanghai on June 17, 2011. These sessions will give attendees the opportunity to receive valuable training on topics such as:
• Exporting from China; is your product compliant with FDA regulations?
• Importing to the U.S.; will your product get through U.S. Customs and FDA examination without detention?
• Regulatory Concerns; are your products ready to be imported or exported?
• Enforcement Actions; do you know what to do if your product is detained or refused?
• Benefits of Compliance; did you know that it benefits you if your competitors are compliant?
- U.S. FDA Regulatory Compliance of Food and Cosmetics June 15, 2011 | 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. | Beijing, China
- U.S. FDA Regulatory Compliance of Drugs and Devices June 15, 2011 | 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. | Beijing, China
- Laws & Regulations; What Importers And Exporters Need to Know! June 17, 2011 | 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. | Shanghai, China
Interested? Register Below