Ben England to Moderate Panel Discussion at Seafood Expo North America
FDAImports.com, LLC Founder and CEO, Ben England, is moderating a panel discussion, “Why Pick on Me??? How FDA and the Partner Government Agencies Interact on Imports,” at the 2017 Seafood Expo in Boston. This session includes current and former officials from both Customs and FDA, who will discuss cross-agency issues, ACE, and likely changes this year with FDA’s program realignment.
Panel members include:
- Benjamin England, CEO of FDAImports.com, LLC and Benjamin L. England & Associates, LLC
- Jeffrey Nii, Director of the Inter-Agency Collaboration Division in CBP’s Office of International Trade
- Peter Quinter, Chair of Customs & International Trade Law Group, GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Troy Petrillo, Supervisory Consumer Safety Officer, Import Program Manager, New England District Office of FDA
- Domenic Veneziano, FDA Regulatory and Strategic Consultant, Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.
This panel discussion will be held on Monday, March 20, 2017 at 11:00 am in Room 153 A/B. Additionally, the FDAImports.com team will be on the exhibition floor at Booth 1688. If you would like to speak personally with Mr. England or one of his colleagues, please stop by the booth or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting time.